Low-Fat Chicken Burger Recipe
4-6 oz. skinless chicken breast
1/2 small white onion
1 egg(white only
2 tbsp. non-fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup kale
1 whole grain mini pita
1 slice large tomato
Ground cayenne pepper
1. Grind chicken breast with your grinder or use a knife.
2. Mix in bowl with finely diced onion, one egg white, seasoning, and 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
3. Form meatball shaped patties and press onto a sheet of aluminium foil sprayed with cooking spray and press to 1/2″ thick.
4. Grill to 3/4 heat setting.
5. Place patties on the grill while still on the foil for 3-5 minutes until the ingredients bind together, then flip, remove the foil and grill until visually cooked, then flip one more time to sear the side that was on the foil.
6. Toss kale, a few onion slices, and dash of olive oil, then add to the grill with the halved mini pita for a toasted finish.
7. Dress with a thin slice of avocado, a spread of condiment of choice, grilled onion slices and a slice of tomato.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 435Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 171mgSodium: 370mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 63g
© Dani Conde